As Wonder Woman is the Princess of the Amazon, I like to think I am the Princess of Amazon.com. I inherited the royalty from my mom, the Queen. She works in IT and when Amazon first gained popularity years ago, she passed on it’s greatness (aka Amazon Prime) to me and my life has been changed ever since. I can spend hours on Amazon, or in the most dangerous case, minutes — in which I click, click, click, and purchase in a single breath. Here are some of the things I’m loving right now. Check it out!
Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. I can’t believe I waited so long to read this book. It’s motivating, informative, and hilarious. You can find it on Amazon here.
2. This concealer that I can’t live without.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Cannelle. I have terrible dark circles (I sleep plenty, I just have awful allergies!) and this is my favorite concealer. Buy it here.
3. This chic AF phone case that won’t break the bank.
Isn’t this marble phone case cute? Buy the case here.
4. These bath salts to bring some “ahhh” to my life.
Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts buy them here.
5. This bomb AF pimple cream.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel. Buy it here!
6. This adorable marble MacBook case.
For you to type chic. Buy the adorable case on Amazon here.
7. The greatest hand cream in all the land.
I always have this L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream on me at all times. It’s the best. Buy it here!
8. This cute little Baby Groot.
This little buddy will bring a smile to your face everyday. Get the Baby Groot Funko Pop Vinyl Action Figure here.
9. A new book to movie that’s bound to be a tearjerker.
The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman. Buy the book — based on a true story — here.
10. This tea to help you out when you’re sick.
Where was this Hey Girl Feel Better Tea when I had terrible 3-week-long bronchitis? Buy this yummy honey lemon tea here.
11. This bestseller that I can’t wait to finally read.
You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero. Buy it on Amazon here.
12. This amazing smelling product that also protects your hair.
Ooh Hot Toddy! Buy this cocktail-titled hair product from your favorite blowdry bar here.
13. This book of Ayurvedic Medicine to learn about some natural remedies.
The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies by Vasant Lad. There’s even a quiz to find your dosha. Highly recommend! One of these days I’ll be able to spell Ayurvedic right without having to look it up. Buy this informative book here.
14. This coffee cup that makes me pretend I live in NY.
Los Angeles, I love you and will forever live here. But New York you are a close second, I just can’t handle real winters. Thanks to this “We Are Happy To Serve You” Mug I can pretend I’m getting coffee at a cart on the corner in Manhattan. Buy it here.
15. This mug that understands the importance of coffee.
This Coffee RX Mug that understands the importance of coffee. Buy this cute mug here!
16. This cute little spoon.
Coffee now, wine later. Buy this cute little mixing spoon here.
17. This Fujifilm camera to create memories and wall decor.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in Pink. Get this little gem here.
18. And a cool case for it!
This Fujifilm Groovy Case is functional and only $9? Need it now! Buy this cute case here.
19. This BB-8 mug that I need in my life ASAP.
Add some cuteness to your cup of joe in the morning with this BB-8 Mug. Purchase it here!
20. These book ends to save my books from the apocalypse.
Ahh! The books are falling! Grab these Falling Bookends here.
21. This mug from my favorite TV show of all time.
“It’s a Moo Point. It’s like a cow’s opinion. It just doesn’t matter. It’s moo.” -Joey Tribbani. Buy this hilarious Friends mug here.
22. This amazing lotion that also helps those in need.
Charity Pot Lotion by Lush Cosmetics. Buy this lotion here!
23. And because I’m watching it right now, the out of this world movie Passengers.
Yeah, it might have been a little cheesy, but I’ll watch anything with JLaw and Chris Pratt. Buy the romantic thriller here!
What’s in your cart? Let me know in the comments below!